Hosting Support Services
by Carol Ganz — last modified 06/04/12
Non-Emergency Support Issues
- CMS/Plone non-emergency support issues should be emailed to email@example.com. This will automatically open a support request ticket.
- KMS/KARL non-emergency support issues should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will automatically open a support request ticket. The KARL Support Website provides additional support information for our KARL clients.
- Please note that non-emergency support issues will only be addressed during business hours (Monday thru Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm ET).
Emergency Support Issues
- All CMS/KMS emergency support issues should be submitted via our emergency form. Completing and submitting this form will page the on-call Administrator to respond to your issue.
- Before submitting an emergency support request, please read the following:
- If the issue falls under the area of responsibility of Six Feet Up, it will be addressed and will not be billed.
- Emergency support issues will be treated as projects and billed based on our Support Fee Schedule (see below) in one-hour increments.
- KARL response times for emergency requests are outlined in KARL Hosting Contracts.