We offer development and support services on an ad-hoc basis, depending on our availability. A fast turnaround is therefore not guaranteed with this option.
If your organization is interested in securing a fast response time and priority access to our team members, please check out our Maintenance Plans & Support Options.
For ad-hoc support, the following standard fee schedule applies:
Standard Hourly Rates (5 day notice minimum):
For all time and materials tasks scheduled more than 5 days in advance (based on availability):
- $165/hr during normal business hours
- $250/hr outside normal business hours
Emergency Rates (less than 5 day notice):
For all time and materials tasks scheduled less than 5 days in advance (based on availability):
- $300/hr during normal business hours
- $350/hr outside normal business hours
Business Hour Definitions:
- Standard business hours are defined as Monday through Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm US ET, excluding holidays.
- Holidays are defined as New Years Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday and Friday), Christmas Day (and the days between Christmas and New Years). When holidays fall on a weekend, the holiday is observed on the closest week day.