Spyder Active Sports
One of the best selling ski brands in the world.
Spyder needed help with the migration of their existing intranet from Plone 2.1 to Plone 3.0. Six Feet Up addressed the project following a series of steps:
- Set up a development instance for testing purposes
- Upgraded and ran migration steps
- Updated existing skins to be 3.0 compliant
- Ran tests on multiple platforms and browsers
- Deployed to the production server
PRACTICAL Tip for fellow developers:
One of the major CSS issues came from the fact that all the default stylesheets were being overridden instead of using the ploneCustom.css to override the desired styles. Those stylesheets were therefore migrated to ploneCustom.css.
GOOD TO KNOW:
A Calendar caching issue was identified when attempting to set the desired starting day of the calendar via the Site Setup option. This is actually a Plone issue that we have reported back.