Kupu, Plone's default text editor, only allows certain text styles by default.
You can choose from formatting buttons, such as: Bold, Italic, an ordered list, an unordered list, or a definition list.
Kupu also contains a drop down menu with predefined styles. The site administrator can also add custom styles to this drop down.
The default defined styles* are:
- Normal - regular text. 69%
- Heading - 18 px, bold, bottom border
- Subheading - 15 px, bold
- Literal - 12 px,background color with a border, text is courier new
- Discreet - 10 px, gray
- Pull quote - 12 px, bold, yellow, right aligned, left-border blue
- Call out - 12 px, bold, yellow
- Highlight- normal text with a background of pale yellow.
* Note that these styles are based off of the base Plone theme. If customizations have been made to your theme, these styles may change.