Why use SpeakFriend? Because it goes beyond the standard OpenID implementation and provides a wealth of advanced features and conveniences, including:
Rich User Interface
- Leverage full-text search
- Activate/deactivate users & reset passwords from user list
- Run reports and export data to MS Excel
- Create and control variables in the admin panel (e.g. number of login attempts)
- Access a convenient domain management interface
- Real-time password strength indicator
- Account creation notifications for admins
- Account change confirmation emails for users
- Brute-force attack countermeasures
- Underlying code is powered by the security-driven Python, PostgreSQL, and PassLib
All views, except the login form, process in under 20 milliseconds. The login form has a deliberate delay to slow down automated attacks.
SpeakFriend can either be used as a standalone Pyramid application or can be integrated into a larger product. Contact us to explore either options.
Want to know more?
Are you interested in using SpeakFriend for OpenID Management?