Six Feet Up can build Pyramid-based applications to address your sophisticated business needs, from launching your latest online service to building internal tracking applications.
Our company has helped a variety of organizations address their complex business requirements. Some of our flagship projects include:
- An event mobile app that provides attendees with dynamic session abstracts, schedule details, speaker background information, a twitter stream of posts related to the conference, as well as a list of sponsors and exhibitors
- A mobile voting app that allows people to cast their votes based on several weighted criterias, and see the results in real time
- A carbon footprint calculator web app that collects data, such as utility usage and flight information, and calculates the voluntary contributions that are necessary to offset the corresponding carbon footprint
- A vendor management standalone web app developed for design centers with multiple offices
- A web-based shared group calendar designed to allow a large community hospital to easily schedule and look-up "on-call" physicians
- A Firefox-based application designed for a manufacturing company to replace a legacy Outlook-based system with synchronized distributed access to a central database
Six Feet Up's services include wireframing, design, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment. For more information on how Six Feet Up can help meet your custom business development needs, please email email@example.com.