Steel Grip launches new site with E-commerce and enhanced search
April 14, 2014
Steel Grip, Inc manufactures personal protective clothing for domestic and international applications. The company came to Six Feet Up to replace their existing Ruby site and deploy a newly designed site with an integrated E-commerce solution to help facilitate the growth of their products, company and clients.
The company wanted a new look and feel that catered to their audience, made it easier to find products, and provide educational content. Some key features include:
- Quick and easy search to help customers find the right product
- Easier navigation and an integrated shopping experience
- A Safety Tips section and blog
- A Featured Products section to show off the most popular items
Plone + Shopify + Solr Search
Six Feet Up implemented the new website in Plone 4.2, used the company's SolrIndex product to provide customizable search results, and integrated Shopify into the site for seamless purchasing. This provides the client with a fully integrated site and shopping cart, and the ability to shape search results and help clients find and purchase the best products.
Design, Development & Hosting
This project not only covered the implementation of a new design and the development of the site, it also includes hosting and optimizing the site in Six Feet Up's dedicated hosting environment.
- Contact us with the form on the right
- Learn and our
- Learn about our enterprise search solutions