Business Development Director
Six Feet Up is looking for a Business Development Director who will work closely with the upper management team to grow the company into a leading provider of sophisticated and open source web projects.
- Contributes to establishing best practices including pricing, marketing material, billing, contracts, services and customer relations.
- Identifies prospects with target pain points. Provides clients with a link between their key strategies, objectives and problems and Six Feet Up's services. Capable of 'blueprinting' customer needs and determining the appropriate solution.
- Works with prospects to identify opportunities for custom-developed solutions.
- Establishes Planning & Analysis sessions with prospects to outline the opportunity for customer to benefit from custom development.
- Negotiates "cradle-to-grave" development projects.
- Provides direction to the internal development team regarding customer requirements.
- Act as a liaison between our customers and our internal team to ensure successful development and implementation of custom solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Computer Science preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in software sales, delivery and servicing, and operations.
- Proven track record of uncovering, evaluating and closing complex sales opportunities of $500,000+.
- Ability to manage a large number of accounts and sales opportunities simultaneously with proven results.
- Experience formulating formal proposal responses.
- Familiarity with contracts, licensing and pricing.
- Ability to negotiate profitable terms and conditions.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Strong communication, business writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and earn support from the rest of the team.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and management capabilities.
Please email your resume to email@example.com