Six Feet Up can build Pyramid-based applications to address your sophisticated business needs, from launching your latest online service to building internal tracking applications.
Our company has helped a variety of organizations address their complex business requirements. Some of our flagship projects include:
- An event mobile app that provides attendees with dynamic session abstracts, schedule details, speaker background information, a twitter stream of posts related to the conference, as well as a list of sponsors and exhibitors
- A mobile survey app that facilitates the gathering of feedback from event attendees on speakers and topics.
- A mobile voting app that allows people to cast their votes based on several weighted criterias, and see the results in real time
- A carbon footprint calculator web app that collects data, such as utility usage and flight information, and calculates the voluntary contributions that are necessary to offset the corresponding carbon footprint
- A vendor management standalone web app developed for design centers with multiple offices
- A web-based shared group calendar designed to allow a large community hospital to easily schedule and look-up "on-call" physicians
- A Firefox-based application designed for a manufacturing company to replace a legacy Outlook-based system with synchronized distributed access to a central database
Would you like to know whether Pyramid would be a good fit for your web development project? Do you need help with your Pyramid implementation?