We help IT Teams build custom solutions to enterprise information management, system integration and deployment problems. We use our rigorous process to deliver well-documented software to facilitate maintenance and support after launch.
Our preferred Python web frameworks are:
Our company has helped a variety of organizations address their complex business requirements using Python. Some of our flagship projects include:
- Event-driven Cloud compliance platform to reduce AWS expenses and mitigate security risks
- Online marketplace for managing education purchasing contracts using Django and Solr. The portal features a unique membership management system and faceted navigation.
- Collaboration portal with specific security requirements around open and closed groups.
- Business process automation using Django for a major higher education institution. This project relied on AWS Lambda for virus checking of user-uploaded files.
- PushHub is an app for content syndication and management across hundreds of sites. It allows for content to be shared across WordPress, Drupal and Plone and keeps control with each site owner. This was initially built for UCLA and leverages several open source technologies and protocols.
- WebUnity is a complete multisite package for the Plone CMS. This package was built as a combination of an open source package that Six Feet Up previously created and several new Plone addons. The Notre Dame College of Engineering needed to centrally manage subsites and share content to those sites including advanced member profiles and news items.
- SpeakFriend is an OpenID solution that was built for the Simons Foundation to provide users and administrators an easy single sign on solution that connected all of their existing websites. It was built on open source technologies and provides a streamlined graphical user interface to make user and domain management simple.
- An event mobile app that provides attendees with dynamic session abstracts, schedule details, speaker background information, a twitter stream of posts related to the conference, as well as a list of sponsors and exhibitors
- A mobile survey app that facilitates the gathering of feedback from event attendees on speakers and topics.
- A mobile voting app that allows people to cast their votes based on several weighted criterias, and see the results in real time
- A carbon footprint calculator web app that collects data, such as utility usage and flight information, and calculates the voluntary contributions that are necessary to offset the corresponding carbon footprint
- A vendor management standalone web app developed for design centers with multiple offices
- A web-based shared group calendar designed to allow a large community hospital to easily schedule and look-up "on-call" physicians
- A Firefox-based application designed for a manufacturing company to replace a legacy Outlook-based system with synchronized distributed access to a central database
Our Preferred Partner
OpenDataSoft helps organizations launch their open data portals in a quick and cost-effective way. With OpenDataSoft’s platform, customers are able to collect data from multiple sources, break data silos, share interactive data visualizations, foster applicative development through APIs and collaborate with other key stakeholders.
Accelerate the deployment of your Python web app.
CMS | INTRANETS & PORTALS | CUSTOM APPS | CLOUD SERVICES
Contact us today.